Thursday, October 13, 2005

Rainy day blues

So right now it looks like my audience is the Tex-ass Crew (minus Emily). I might want to keep it that way, not sure yet. I am hesitant to invite Josh, since I am sure some mother in law venting will occur closer to the wedding... Any thoughts?

So yesterday didn't start off too well. The sound of rain chained me to my bed and it was 9 before I got up. I justified my lateness with the fact that I stayed at work til 7 the night before. (Even though an hour of that was catching up with Mr. Pane... ah well). I pulled out the heavy duty coat with the hood, but the bottom two inches of my skirt and my Mary Janes were completely waterlogged. And my butt got all wet because my bag soaked through. But when I got to work I saw I wasn't the only one, and felt better. And we were all dry in an hour. Huzzah.

Sculpt class kicked my ass, but in a good way, so I am little sore this morning. I liked the instructor though, so if I do end up getting a trainer, I might want her.

Get to see Becca tonight, very excited about that:) Although I am NOT excited about Manhattan in this monsoon. My no umbrella policy might not be too wise today... We are going to the infamous Le Bonne Soup - I will try my best not to eat off of her plate:)

10/12 - soup, roll, annie's wheat mac and cheese, cheddar and crackers / sculpt class

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Me likey muchly. You have great blogging potential.

1:04 PM  
Blogger H said...

how very bridget jones.

9:59 PM  
Blogger H said...

p.s. i say if you anticipate mother-in-law venting, then it will probably happen. link sharing = done at own risk.

10:00 PM  
Blogger si gracieuse said...

i'm with heatha. which i already told you while i sat in two different starbucks with you today, wheeeeeee!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home