Friday, October 14, 2005

more rain?

Point taken from both H and B about censoring. You are both right, even though I only gave it out to a few people, this IS the internet. I will bitch and moan to you all one on one (lucky you).

Soup was vetoed and Starbucks was the venue of choice last night. We found one that is one block away from our trains so that works out well. We had a nice long chat about many things, how I found boxer briefs in my laundry's being one of them. Ew.

I also started (re)panicking about wedding weightloss, and in turn didn't eat much yesterday, which sparked a long conversation with Josh about what I should be eating and what will happen if I go with the mentality that I have to simply cut back on everything. So this morning I had an egg white omelet. I don't want to loose weight on my face as I am prone to do, and it is going in that direction.

Tonight my mom comes in for the night (and I get my iPod back! - left it at home last weekend) and then it is off to Salt Lake City until late Wednesday night! Five days at a conference; I don't think I have enough to wear. I should check the weather...

10/13: yogurt with granola, shrimp, cookie, latte / 40 minutes cardio, abs

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo censoring. if you had livejournal you could just lock entries, meaning anyone you don't list as a friend can't read it. but then i couldn't read it at work. quite the conunndrum.

get ready for awesome hair in salt lake city!

11:45 AM  
Blogger si gracieuse said...

also the thing that's cool about blogger is how many people you don't know CAN actually find your blog and read what you write. i haven't, but i know lots of people who have made friends and even found their husbands through their blogs.

now, neither you nor deepa has that last problem, but i'm just SAYING.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog baby, rowr.

you'd better keep up with it, or else you'll get some angry comments on your bloggy blog :o)

yeah i'm so not threatening, am i?

4:29 PM  
Blogger H said...

OK, so did you really just eat yogurt / shrimp / cookie / latte today? i hope you meant 3 lbs of shrimp...

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home