Sunday, November 09, 2008

photos!

So my .mac page (with all the pictures) is proving to be quite the problem child. Luckily, I found a way to get those huge files from the new camera onto blogger. Instead of reloading all of them on here, I'll just add one of my favorites. I love this nested bowl picture.
Waffles with Sara!

So we didn't have any syrup - ice cream for breakfast it is!
SO classy. 
I have been trying to cook MUCH lighter recently. A lot of weeknight recipes which I have been gravitating towards involve yogurt sauces. This cucumber/coriander yogurt went quite well with a simple grilled chicken and vibrant Greek salad.
These were a HUGE hit, both at work and the election party I went to. 
A cross section.
Josh made this great green minestrone last week, with (turkey) bacon, green beans, celery, spinach and white beans. And lots of cheese, of course. 

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

MAN those bars look so good! jealous. and yay waffles and ice cream!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Kiwi said...

Oh Deepa Deepa Deepa....

I WANT WAFFLES...

And what on earth are those heavenly looking chocolate things? They look divine. I. want. want. want.

:) hehehe.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Deepa said...

click the link for the bars. SO easy to make:)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home