Saturday, October 11, 2008

BFF

many people think they have the best friends ever. but they are wrong. and if that person is you, i am sorry you are reading this sad news on the internet. you may have nice friends, or supportive friends or even good-looking friends. but they are not the best friends. the person with the best friends in the world is yours truly. after a very, very hard week for my family and me, i came home to these. B, A, S and M - thank you so much. i love you, too. 

also, it looks like i DID take a picture of the pie before we ate it! oops!
new favorite dish? ok, maybe not favorite, but i'll def be making these again. brussel spouts in butter, salt and pepper made these little suckers taste like vegetable candy.  they are great for snacking, but get cold fast, and do NOT taste good cold, trust me...


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the best too!


XXX
AV

9:25 AM  
Blogger tarah said...

Those brussels sprouts look amazing. I've been seeing lots of recipes for grilled/sautéed brussels sprouts pop up lately.

PS - I love you. Sorry I didn't send flowers and fail as a friend.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Deepa said...

tarah - you are fired. please collect your things and go.

3:39 PM  
Blogger ice cream addict (=^_^=) said...

I've never tried brussel sprouts before, but those look SO good! I will have to try them like the way you did yours.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Deepa said...

i put a little too much butter than called for, but they were fine with me:) i also covered the pan so that the side not touching the pan would get soft as well.

i would reccomend throwing some cheese on there as well - parm if you have it

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home