Tuesday, January 17, 2006

settling in

jet lauge is a bitch. back from india for four days and i am still waking up at 4am and falling asleep at 7:30 in the evening. the bags under my eyes need to go before work starts on monday.

things moved to the apartment: all the crate and barrel boxes, all the furniture from the house, all my clothes (save a few things i need to wear)
things still at home: all my books, bathroom stuff, and odds and ends that we didn't want jostling around in the uhaul.

things to buy: everything. sheets, comforter, curtains, rugs, bookshelves, food.

this week is going to suck.

(but we have a real bed! a REAL queen pillowtop bed! WOO HOO!)

3 Comments:

Blogger si gracieuse said...

oh yeah, this week is going to suck, WAAAH WAAHH WAHHH all my crate and barrel boxes and my awesonme new husband. SO not feeling sorry for you. :oP heee.

HOWEVER, new job!?!?! I am so calling you. Be ready.

5:09 PM  
Blogger si gracieuse said...

er, awesome. i knew that didn't look right.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally second what becca said. maybe i'll see the new place tomorrow, woooot!!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home