Friday, April 18, 2008

!!!

So, while out to dinner with three lovely young women at a little French bistro last night, I looked over at the couple seated next to us while we were waiting for our dessert. Wow, I think, that guy is really cute. He looks exactly like Rob Lowe. Wait. He IS Rob Lowe.

"OMG! Is that Rob Lowe!!" Four heads turn simultaneously.
"I can't tell!"
"I can't either!!"

From where I sat, however, if I turned my head slightly, I would be looking right at him. (He was one table over (no one between us) and "across" from me on my right. So while he was talking to the waiter, I turned and stared, maybe squinting a little to try and figure out if it was really him. And then he looked at me, smiled and crinkled his nose.

(hushed screaming) "AHH!! It's totally him! He just crinkled his face at me!!
(more hushed screaming) AHH!H!!

Then giggles.

Then we went back to our conversation.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, have you seen the rumors about him and the former nanny of his kids?


AV

11:55 AM  
Blogger Deepa said...

oh yes! we joked after that we should have leaned over and asked him if he was interviewing new nannies.

12:33 PM  
Blogger SR said...

Don't forget about how I suggested asking him if he was Johnny Depp. Or someone else from the brat pack.

He looked very Southendish...

8:58 PM  
Blogger Deepa said...

johnny depp was not in the brat pack!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home