Sunday, November 30, 2008

bad dream

While napping on the couch this afternoon, I had a horrible dream. Josh was planning our wedding. I let him take care of everything. 

He hired our friend Adam's band do play at our wedding. All they played was "Rocky Horror Picture Show" songs. Their whole schtick took two hours. Oh - and it was in the desert. Josh was nowhere to be found at the rehearsal dinner (where I found out about the whole theme of the wedding). His mom didn't have an opinion. My Indian guests were so confused. I was livid. Adam was coming in the next day. His band was mad at me for being upset about their musical tastes.

Then I woke up. I was still livid. I still kind of am. 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My amateur dream analysis suggestion is that perhaps you are feeling powerless about something in your life?


AV

7:22 PM  
Blogger Deepa said...

eh - maybe. I think I have been watching too much Kill Bill on TBS (the wedding scene looked a lot like that wedding scene).

my OTHER dream was that I went to Jim and Pam's engagement party and gave Jim a huge hug and kiss on the cheek, but when I pulled away, we started kissing. And Michael (whom I was with at the time) and Pam were none to pleased that Jim and I spent most of the party talking to each other.

I need to turn off the TV and get a hobby....

11:27 AM  
Blogger SR said...

oh. I dreamt I found these gorgeous, soft, tan leather, slouchy, flat, kneehigh boots. I bought them, but I was scared to tell hubby about it, so I hid them, and stressed out about how I'd tell him without getting in trouble.

It was also really vivid.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Deepa said...

Haha - is there something you would like to tell the group? Perhaps about your new boots?

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home