Tuesday, March 31, 2009

on the catwalk.... on the catwalk

Saturday's make-over was a success! 

Unless otherwise indicated, the photos were taken by photographer and Yelper Nate E.


Do the before pictures HAVE to look bad? Is that a requirement? Ugh...

Red highlights and a glaze (that came later). 
Post haircut fluff. 
Trish caught me eyeing Jeffrey as Jordan mixed my make-up in the background. 
Team Deepa and the final product. 
My wonderful stylist. She really did a great job and was so so sweet.

My equally wonderful colorist. I am addicted to this glaze thing - she worked wonders. 
I shook my little tush.

Trish's photo of me and the belly. 

5 Comments:

Anonymous Courtney said...

You look gorgeous! I love it!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO cute!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Kiwi said...

Love it! Especially that last photo at the end!

I always liked your hair colour but the moment you said makeover, I started wondering what they'd do to your hair and I was envisioning how hot it'd look with a darker tone.

AND IT DOES.

And the sultry but not raccoony eye makeup - very sexy. :) Glad to see you look happy with it! :)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Deepa said...

Thanks guys! Last Sat made me wish I was rich. Or at least knew something about make-up...

Jeffrey posted some pics on FB, check those out too!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

You look(ed) SO, so beautiful! The new hairglaze looks so shiny & gorgeous. It was great to hang with you, and I hope you had fun!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home