Tuesday, May 01, 2007

bor-ring

So I know I have been lax about the posting lately. I haven't been embroiled in finals, or traveling, or doing much of anything that is exciting in the least. Work is going well, stuff at home is good, not much to report.

I did go to Queens on Sunday for an engagement party. Josh, Divya and I got up at 6:30 and hit the road an hour later. We reached the party (right behind Shea) and caught up with old friends (some I havent seen in over 10 years) and then hit the road again around 4:30 to get home at 9. I did 90% of the driving and by the time we reached Chestnut Hill (to drop my dad and sister off) my eyes were glazing over and I could barely drive. Josh had to to the last 15 minutes bc I just couldn't push myself any further. I was beat when we got home and went to bed at 9:30, which felt incredible.

Oh right, Saturday night we went to Wagamama's! Smell is def brings back the memories, bc as soon as I smelled the kitchen there, all these thoughts of London came flying back. I even remembered the differnt Wagamama layouts - Bloomsbury, Covent Garden, the one on Oxford Street... We had def built it up quite a bit and I think all of us were happy, but not wowed. My yaki yaki soba tasted a little more gingery than I remember and the chili chicken ramen was not as spicy. The dumplings, however, were the same. And it was good to hang out with people. I also remembered why I avoid Fanuiel Hall - horrible memories of Times Square - too many tourists!

Hmm.. what else. It has been the week of beauty for me. Last Saturday: manicure, Monday: haircut, Thursday: eyebrows, Saturday: highlights and pedicure. Needless to say, I am grounding myself for a little while. The money spending has been through the roof. Although, there is nothing wrong with a little pampering:)

I will post pics from this weekend (something I need to do for LAST weekend too...).

1 Comments:

Blogger si gracieuse said...

i already knew all this! i learned nothing from this post! NOTHING! you forgot the part about HOUSING the noodles, though! hehehe.

also, i love how you try to imply that finals make for scintillating blog-reading, but you're not fooling anyone.

annnd... i'm going back to finals now. maybe i'll blog about how i bought bananas again, and you'll SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home