Saturday, June 28, 2008

off like a prom dress!

so. much. fun. from the pre-party/ getting ready in tarah's apt to stupidly challenging trish to a drinking contest, to seeing so many old faces, to dancing to music that was on the radio in highschool, to the open bar, to the after-party in the hotel suite, everything was perfect. i even found almost throwing up amusing.

since my camera battery always picks the worst times to die (i should have preempted this by charging it, but se la vie), i have stolen the lovely pictures taken by the even lovelier shannon. here are a few. more can be seen here:)


my drinking buddy. i think the final score was a pathetic 5 to something (she lost count)

me, T, YH and yes, that's george michael

held against my will, it seems:)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn girl. You were not nearly that wild at our real prom!


AV

8:40 PM  
Blogger Deepa said...

haha - our prom didn't have a free open bar!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Kiwi said...

Hehe this party was THE BOMB. Seriously. Amazing, amazing, amazing. I want to do it all over again. :)

11:21 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Wicked fun. I don't remember that photo of you, me & Trish being taken! woo-hoo!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home