Thursday, June 05, 2008

Small world?

So I just got a call from my lovely friend Sasha.

"I have a funny story for you," she says.
"What's that?" I reply.
"So I am at my mom's for dinner and she asks me about this author - David Sed-arr-something."
I laugh - excited that someone is interested in my favorite author. Why, I even blogged about him today!
"She said that she met a very nice and beautiful girl on the T who was reading his book and laughing and she recommended him to me."
"That was your MOTHER!?"

So even though I had already met her (briefly), I did not recognize Sasha's wonderful mother as I chatted with her about funny authors on the train. Now I can find out if she liked the book! Yay!

(And she said I was beautiful! Double yay!)

3 Comments:

Blogger H said...

SHUT THE F UP!!!!!! that is ridiculous.

and of course you're beautiful!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Deepa said...

isn't it! who knew!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Kiwi said...

Crazy, and seriously one of the cutest stories ever!!!

See, she WAS meant to miss that train before her for MORE than those reasons!!!!! :) Unbelievable!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home