Monday, September 15, 2008

rabinini got married!

Now, Josh and I are huge snobs. Food, schools, house stuff, you name it. Although he won't admit it, Josh is even worse than me. just ask him what "falthu" means...
But we are our snootiest at weddings. I don't think there has been a wedding where we haven't leaned over to each other and whispered "Ours was better". Until now. Bess' wedding was amazing. The setting, the band, the food. The weekend in sunny Florida on the beach wasn't too shabby either:)
I love this picture. Not just for the light, but for the fact that Laura looks so wife-y! She carries a mean tray:)
Our hotel. Our window faced the water - it was perfect waking up to the sun coming up over the waves. 
A wonderful setting for a wedding. The ceremony concluded as the full moon came up.
The band played on. 


Me and Steph! She looks so regal!
i LOVED the center pieces. I am so doing this at my next dinner party.
Me Sandy and Grace. 
Lucky Tim! Even the bride was part of this little dance party.
So I took a picture of Laura and David. A candid one. But Laura wanted a posed one. The next thing I know, something hit me in the head. Apparently this is what happened:
David: Do you want me to get her attention?
Laura: Yes!
David: Where do you want me to hit her (showing her the rock)
Laura: The HEAD!
And he did.
Later, she CLAIMED that she thought he had a piece of lint from his pocket. But I ask you - how would a piece of lint fly across two tables and it me in the head? At least it is a cute picture:)

7 Comments:

Blogger tarah said...

That is a fantastic picture, especially considering the photographer was just clobbered in the head by a boulder.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Deepa said...

haha - if you look at the center piece picture, you can see the rocks there. small and black - like BULLETS!

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, Jay and I play the "Ours was better" game after every wedding we go to too. What's worse is that my parents do it too!

Do you have any more pictures that show Bess' dress more? From what I can see, it looks gorgeous.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Deepa said...

Haha! Our moms do it too! That's funny.

I don't have any really good dress pics, but when the official pics home in, i will send you the link:) OR check out my facebook pics - some of my friends have good pictures of the dress...

10:34 PM  
Blogger Kiwi said...

Aw, that looks like such a lovely wedding!!! And you look FAB :)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Deepa said...

the earrings and bracelets were a big hit! you should pick up personal shopping as a part time job:)

12:23 PM  
Blogger Kiwi said...

Haha YEAY I'm so glad they went down well! Personal shopping sounds like it'd be kinda fun actually :) Thanks babe hehe, I'm so happy it all worked out, yay!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home