Tuesday, May 19, 2009

say what now?

Josh and I have started reading this blog, a rec from Ms. B, and are enjoying it immensely, as the couple in the blog are going through many of the same things we are currently going through. The writing is hilarious and her tone and experiences make her incredibly easy to relate to.

Last night, I pulled up the a post to show Josh how they organized the baby closet, hoping we could do something similar, and I scrolled down to show him some pictures. As we glanced at this post, I wistfully commented on how this woman maintained her figure, particularly her butt, while the rest of her grew. I am becoming more and more self conscience about how honky-tonk my bandonkadonk is getting and it depresses me every time I look in a mirror.

Me: How did she do it?
Josh: Well, maybe her butt was small to begin with.
Me: Yeah, maybe...... Wait. WHAT!
Josh: Oh shit.

Yeah, "oh shit" is right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Courtney said...

I love stories like this.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home