Wednesday, June 24, 2009

don't come again another day

If you live in the Boston area, you are probably a little confused. Let me clarify things for you. It is not April. It is not October. It is June. It is almost July. I know it is hard to believe. But this is the truth. We didn't go back in time, we didn't go forward in time. It is technically summer. I know, I know, I don't believe me either.

It has rained almost every day for the past two weeks. Two. Weeks. The end is near, right? Wrong. I checked the 10-day forecast and what do I see?
That stupid cloud over and over again. Today: Showers, Thursday: AM Clouds, PM Sun (don't get your hopes up), Friday: Showers, Saturday: Showers, Sunday: Mostly cloudy (gee, awesome), Monday: Showers, Tuesday: Partly cloudy (ok... getting better), Thursday: Showers (hmm.. spoke too soon...), and Friday? You guessed it! Showers!

People tell me I must be thrilled! 9 months pregnant and the weather is nice and cool. Cool schmool! I need the sun, dammit.

5 Comments:

Blogger tarah said...

Noooooooooooooooooooo Last time I looked this weekend had little suns. :(

11:36 AM  
Blogger Deepa said...

nope - ALL isolated t-showers ALL the time....

11:52 AM  
Blogger H said...

come to Houston. it was 105 today and i'm dyinggggg...

11:25 PM  
Blogger Mattison Pro-Freelance said...

It's gotten so depressing that I don't even check the weather anymore. And all the fun summer clothes I'd normally be wearing are sitting in the closet in the dark - no summer fun for them either. Boooo.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Deepa said...

I hear you - today, I am wearing jeans (again) and a long sleeve black hideousness... blah...

heather, if it is sunny, I am there, I don't care how hot it is!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home