Tuesday, June 23, 2009

a miracle!

After FOUR nights of no sleep, i got FIVE uninterrupted hours of sleep last night. FIVE. I can't remember the last time I had FIVE WHOLE HOURS OF SLEEP.

I felt like a million, nay, 45048305 million dollars. I woke up at 5am with a big smile on my face. The doctors and nurses told me how great I looked this morning. I practically skipped into the office.

If this happens at least once a week for the next four weeks, things will be much easier. Pray for me, people. I'll even settle for four hours. I'll take what I can get...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi said...

I'm happy for you hehe... congrats!! I hope you continue get a decent amount of sleep too :(

And yeay though, how exciting, so soon!! Just looking at the countdown makes me excited. I can't wait! :) Stay happy and healthy in the meantime! I can't imagine how it must be to be going through what you are since I haven't experienced it yet hehe but it is great reading about it, especially since I can't be near you. So I send you hugs and good thoughts instead. :)

PS, Got your email! Thank you!! My internet ended up being messed up again like, the day after I got it fixed but now I have yet another new modem box so it seems to be ok. Which means you will be getting a proper reply from me soon. Yeay!! :)

7:31 PM  
Blogger Deepa said...

haha - I will DEF keep you posted. Three more weeks!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home