Friday, November 18, 2005

green acres

I came to a conclusion - Josh and I are the couple from Green Acres. I can't bear to leave the city and he can't bear to pay city prices when we can live on the commuter rail. THE COMMUTER RAIL! Ugh! (Yeah yeah, I am over reacting slightly)

Needless to say, this has been the topic of discussion as of late. He is getting a free "relocation expert" through his job so right now I am not worrying about it. They will know how much car insurance is and what the parking situation is and the traffic and the commute into the city, etc. I am really pushing for living on the green line (although not the B line, apparently :)) but we shall see. If insurance and parking in the city is more than a commuter rail pass, then I may have some trouble fighting logic.

What's that word? Compromise?

11/17: egg white omelet, toast ,OK, turkey sandwich, salad, pasta, two cookies / no gym

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home