Tuesday, November 08, 2005

why do we only listen to people we pay?

met with the trainer yesterday for the first of my two free sessions. we didn't do that much, she took a bunch of measurements and had me run on the treadmill and found out how inflexible i am (her, ok stretch forward - i stretch forward - her, you can go now - me, i am - her, oh.) she also yelled at me because of my poor eating habits, which everyone has been saying but i just haven't been hearing. eating twice a day is bad. eating little things five times a day is good. so now i am on a routine of food, i have to drink more water (something my mom has been saying for YEARS) and wednesday we have our first session.

she is super nice. at first i was bummed i didn't get a big black guy (bc all the trainers at my gym are huge and gorgeous), but now i am glad since i feel way more comfortable with her. i will probably work with her up to the wedding, so four more weeks. even if i don't see the dream results i have in my head, i think this will be good for me in the long run. i really don't have much structure when i exercise and she can provide that.

11/7: turkey sandwich, chicken soup, sausage and pasta, apple and organic peanut butter (which is awesome, btw) / a bit of running, 45 minutes on the bike

4 Comments:

Blogger si gracieuse said...

let me be the first to say I! TOLD! YOU! SO!

that is all.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah yeah. and i WAS sleeping last night, biatch! you actually woke me up :P

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well is it my fault you are an OLD LADY!?!? why no. it is not.

;o)

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it IS! all your incessant CALLING has driven me to old age, my hair is grey and my knees are wobbly and i have wrinkles and 9 grandchildren. thank, thanks a lot! like that's going to pay for my mortgage!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home