Saturday, September 30, 2006

some pictures

Here are some pics from the last week or so. Enjoy!



Laura is very happy about her apples. She wasn't smiling a few minutes later when she found some spider eggs in one ofher pickings... shudder...



Josh and the Giant Apple! I like this pic because you can see the water droplets on the apple.



I used the open shutter for this one and like how it came out. We are on our way back to the stand after picking about 30 pounds of apples.



The Green Line was down Thursday afternoon, so I was forced to walk through the Gardens to Park Street. It was one of those perfect fall days. I might keep the practice until it gets too cold.



I am trying to be artsy here. It is the fence outsdie the graveyard near Boyleston.



Same fence, different angle.

4 Comments:

Blogger H said...

keep the pix coming! i need constant reminders of all things boston & new england... i don't remember the last time i went apple picking!

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the big apple one! josh looks so wee tiny, like a wee little baby. mmmmm baby, the otha otha white meat.

hopefully you'll remember what that's from so i dont sound like a psycho! mwah

12:09 AM  
Blogger Deepa said...

heather, there are more pics from the orchard and the park if you click on the my flickr thingy on the sidebar. :)

1:31 PM  
Blogger si gracieuse said...

I really like the artsy ones with the fence. Now, you can take my opinion as meaning nothing since I know ZERO about photography, but I like the perspectives or whatever the fancy word is for how cool that looks.

Also, Sara - I remember! And I STILL canNOT believe you threw him out. AUSTIN! In the GARBAGE! Where is your SOUL, woman?

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home