Friday, October 27, 2006

yay! blogger works again!



since my batteries ran out at the party in nyc, all i could take a pic of was the food. so here it is, in all its glory. there were only 7 of us - we had so many leftovers....




here is the coat i bought at french connection. i wanted a long coat and was smitten with this one as soon as i walked in the store. it looked fantasic, but then not so much when i brought it home. i had plans to get all your opinions before deciding whether to keep it, but then just made up my own mind. it was very pricy and even if i did take off those sholder thingies, it would still be a little too army for me.



and this was my face when josh told me i looked fat in the coat (he was kidding.. i think). it looks EXACTLY like a picture of me when i was a baby. as soon as i find said pic, i will try and scan it so you all can see what i mean. and you can kind of see the new bangs, but not really.



thank you for everyone who called (internationally even!) and sent emails and cards! i had a very low key birthday. i think the highlight so far has been the lipgloss bracelet that came with the little mermaid dvd josh got me. hehe.

3 Comments:

Blogger si gracieuse said...

OMG I am so glad you got a picture of the food!!! That was the one thing I did NOT take a picture of!!!

Also... seeing I had a voicemail STILL freaked me out today, but I'm slowly giving up on phone calls from certain *ahem* other people, and so things should return to normal forthwith.

Finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (again)! Did you get my card yet?

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh i love the bangs! dammit i wish my hair would do that!

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the (international) shout out!

xxx

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home