Thursday, December 13, 2007

sustain

so my mom sent me this link the other day and i sat down and watched it last night. although it was all information i already knew, presented all in one place made a bit of a difference. 

it's about 20 minutes long, so only watch it if you have time. it's more of a presentation than anything, but have patience. let me know what you guys think:)

it's weird timing actually. the day i watched this, i had to go to CVS to replace my toothbrush. it was about 6 months old when it died on me. i went and bought the exact same brand. why?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I just watched that whole thing... but it was pretty interesting. At first I was like, okay, AGENDA MUCH? But it really makes you think.

Ike Turner, ladies and gentlemen.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Deepa said...

what agenda! i didn't look at the rest of the site too closely, but it wasn't selling anything or yelling at us (too much).

i am trying more and more to do my part. like today, instead of throwing the dry cleaning hangers out like i usully do, i put them in a pile so i could bring them back to cleaners.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home