Tuesday, April 29, 2008

a keeper

I had my dad's car over the weekend and since my mom thought I was going to return it on Sunday, she left some food for me and Josh, as well as milk that would go bad this week and some yogurt she made, because even though I have a yogurt MAKER, i still suck at life. so monday morning, i drove to my mom's, dropped the car off, took the green line to work, took the green line back, and planned on walking to my mom's, where Josh would meet me after work with all the food, and then we would drive home together. By the time I left work, the rain was coming down in buckets. Boo.

Instead of waiting at my mom's like we planned, however, he drove to the T station and every time a train pulled up, he got out of the car and looked for me before I darted home the back way. For a half an hour. In the pouring rain.

When I asked him why he didn't go to my mom's and stay dry, he just said he didn't want his baby to get all rained on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!!!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home