Friday, June 26, 2009

The Agony and the Ecstasy

I love Josh. So much. He is a wonderful guy. "Guy" being the key word here.

One night I mentioned I saw some watermelon and wished we had picked some up at the grocery store on the last trip. I came home that evening to find this:


Then the next morning, I went to pour my pre-commute OJ and opened the fridge door to find this:

WHY do boys put empty containers BACK IN THE FRIDGE!

I can't be too annoyed, he did cut up all that watermelon....:)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi said...

Hahhaha great post!!!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Deepa said...

Haha - gotta love the menfolk. :)

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't be too hard on the guy!

(sorry I missed your shower, but I'm swamped. I'm DYING to see Deepz pregnant, but I prolly won't make it up to Boston until the end of July. Hold on until then!)

7:27 PM  
Blogger Deepa said...

Hold on until END of July! This baby is due on the 21st! When you come up, you'll see something better than preggo me, you'll see the baby!

10:09 PM  
Blogger ice cream addict (=^_^=) said...

you are so funny Deepa!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home