Saturday, May 26, 2007

0 for 3

saw pirates 3 last night, and although i love me some johnny depp, the movie was bad. i don't want to tell anyone NOT to see it, simply because the special effects are pretty effect-y, but the plot, script and even the acting fell short. josh said it best: a lot of people heard this movie was bad but went anyway, propelled by the hope of seeing a glimmer of the first one. so why spent $250 million on a movie everyone is going to see anyway when they could have spent $100 million on a movie everyone was going to see anyway. give the extra money to those who really need it...

so spiderman 3, shrek 3 and pirates 3 all let me down. stupid hollywood. and stupid me for wasting my money. come august, matt damon will be back in those too tight shirts. maybe the bourne legacy will be worth my $10.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... i'm going to see pie-rats tonight. maybe my expectations are low enough that i'll actually like it?

12:43 PM  
Blogger Deepa said...

did you like it?

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home