Friday, December 21, 2007

sorry martha

so we nixed the gingerbread town square idea. i did the tally and it is 13 and half sticks of butter total and no one wants to eat that many calories. so tomorrow, my sister and i will be baking regular cookies - gingerbread, peanut butter, rolled out, dropped, etc. i am kind of bummed, but it makes sense. maybe next year, if i am hosting a party of something. 

so hopefully tomorrow, there will be a posting on some cookies. but not a gingerbread townhouse. the martha in me is sad. but she's a tough gal  she'll get over it. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, i would eat that many calories! this is GINGERBREAD CITY we're talking about! it's not like there are 13 sticks of butter in EACH cookie.

this is how i like to justify these things to myself. :o)

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU (and be done with my FREAKING EXAMS OMG ONE MORE I WILL BE DONE IN 12 HOURS WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)!!!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home