Thursday, May 29, 2008

anyone for tennis?

my mom and i hit the courts after work today (we both suck). every time I think of tennis - this scene flashes though my head.

the move went well and we are all settled in. clothes are unpacked, XBox is set up, all is right in the world. 

i have always loved this area and am kind of thinking of this summer as a mini vacation (minus the fact that i will be going to work five times a week... details). boston locals, invite yourself over! with the grill, the courts, and the jacuzzi upstairs, I can't think of a better way to spend the summer:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

without tennis... i have no reason... to live!

glad all went well and looking forward to seeing you for more than five minutes at SOME point, um, this year?

9:55 PM  
Blogger Kiwi said...

Aw, so glad all the packing and the final move has gone well!! :)

And so glad you're settled in. I'm packing RIGHT NOW (but not my stuff) since bf is leaving today... and I may indeed invite myself over - I'll be lonely and hating long distance so you're gonna have to 'adopt' me :P hehe.

PS, You're def. inspiring me... starting my own blog! I've decided!!

xox (YH)

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home